Archive for April, 2012
Athlete’s Sport Audit
Rate from 1-10 of importance. (1 being not important and 10 being most important)
1. Do you know what Timing is and how it’s used in your sport?
2. What do you do when your Timing is off in your sport?
3. When you miss an easy shot, movement or technique what do you solve this situation?
4. Have you experience being in the “Zone” or in the “Flow” where everything is working out for you in training and/or in competition?
5. How do you solve the problem when you’re not experiencing the “Zone” or in the “Flow” in your sport?
6. Executing your movements or techniques to early or too late, has that happened to you and have you solved this problem?
7. Being ON one day and then being OFF again without any control, has this happened to you?
8. Is your timing off at times and you don’t know how to fix it?
Do find that the communication between the mind and body is off on certain days and you don’t know how to fix it?
10. Do you experience an inconsistent performance and don’t know how to solve this?
11. Do you feel that on certain days the harder you try the worst you perform?
12. Do you have a plan on how you will increase your Timing?
13. How would you like to improve your Timing without any extra work? » Read more: Athlete’s Sport Audit
Improving Sports Performance
One of the great features of human nature is the fact that we are naturally competitive. And whether this is in competition with a friend or rival, or simply in competition with yourself as you strive to improve a time or goal, improving sports performance is an important objective for many people like you.
When you look online at the articles regarding almost any sport, you will often find a lot of them giving tips, or promoting products that promise to improve your sports performance. But while many of these are often full of false promises, if you find the right programs, whether it be in nutrition or training, you can definitely get the noticeable differences that you’ll be looking for.